Sunday, September 8, 2019

1 Eye's Blog: Good Health & ABUNDANCE for ALL - that is my wish ...

1 Eye's Blog: Good Health & ABUNDANCE for ALL - that is my wish ...: I remember, when I was young at Sunday School; hearing the story of Jesus "feeding the multitudes, with only a few fish & loaves of bread". I thought, how could this be? .....

By sharing this 'blog post' from 2013 with you,... reinforces the need for humanity (You & I) to be our 'authentic, sovereign, multidimensional self(s)' (Our God-Self)... To further this theme, I encourage all to read 'Empowered Self Mastery' (Hieros Gamos  Introduction... by Energetic Synthesis). With Love & Gratitude, it is my hope, that this may help you along your path/purpose during this incarnation on 'Beloved Mother Earth'. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment