Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hello, I Must Be Going! . . .



Hello, I Must Be Going! . . .
Thank You James (corbettreport), for your work & 'Love Of Humanity' (& to YouTube, for sharing) . . .  You can also find 'The Corbett Report' here . . . In James' words:  I'm one strike away from having my main YouTube channel deleted and Patreon has permanently "suspended" my account, so if you're only following my work through these controlled platforms then all I have to say is: It was nice knowing you! For everyone else, here's how you can continue watching The Corbett Report even after YouTube pulls the plug...
Playing God?... &, W.H.O.  do 'you' trust ? ... Bioethics and the New Eugenics - Thank You, James (The Corbett Report)  . . .

The Truth is HIDDEN From Us ALL - Thank You, Shechai Yah (Emily) for your work, & 'Love Of Humanity' (& to YouTube, for sharing) . . .

And ... Whack-A-Mole doesn't seem to be working too well, anymore. Thank You, To All - 1 Eye's Blog . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment