Monday, January 2, 2023

Happy 'belated' New Year, my friends . . .



True stories
 are always the best . . . Earth History (reposted, from Saturday, December 25, 2021) - Thank You to All, 1 Eye's Blog . . .

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
& don't join ... The Country ... (the club) ... (i.e. the OWO) - Thank You Lana Del Rey, for your music ... & to YouTube (Lana Del Rey ... & Honeymoun), for sharing ... An excerpt (the lyrics) : Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Lyrics)
I'm on the run with you, my sweet love There's nothing wrong contemplating God Under the chemtrails over the country club Wearin' our jewels in the swimming pool Me and my sister just playin' it cool Under the chemtrails over the country club Take out your turquoise and all of your jewels Go to the market, the kids' swimming pools Baby, what's your sign? My moon's in Leo, my Cancer is sun You won't play, you're no fun Well, I don't care what they think Drag racing my little red sports car I'm not unhinged or unhappy, I'm just wild I'm on the run with you, my sweet love There's nothing wrong contemplating God Under the chemtrails over the country club Wearin' our jewels in the swimming pool Me and my sister just playin' it cool Under the chemtrails over the country club Meet you for coffee at the elementary schools We laugh about nothing as the summer gets cool It's beautiful how this deep normality settles down over me I'm not bored or unhappy, I'm still so strange and wild You're in the wind, I'm in the water Nobody's son, nobody's daughter Watching the chemtrails over the country club Suburbia, The Brentwood Market What to do next? Maybe we'll love it White picket chemtrails over the country club My love, my love Washing my hair, doing the laundry Late night TV, I want you on me Like when we were kids under chemtrails and country clubs It's never too late, baby, so don't give up It's never too late, baby, so don't give up Under the chemtrails over the country club, yeah (You're born in December and I'm born in June) Under the chemtrails, over the country club, yeah (You're born in December and I'm born in June) My Cancer is sun and my Leo is moon My Cancer is sun and my Leo is moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment