Saturday, August 13, 2022

I AM Sovereign ... I AM FREE ... & So It Is ! . . .


Don't be duped any longer ... You don't get to the top of this 'convoluted, inverted reality' ... unless you are part of the club . . .
I  AM  'not a slave' ... - Thank You fellow voyagers, for your work & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to YouTube (Voyagers), for sharing . . .

I  DO  NOT  CONSENT to this (reposted, April 6, 2020) - Thank You to All ... 1 Eye's Blog ...

Have We been subliminally 'mind-controlled' ... without our informed consent ? ... It's time my friends, to Wake-Up & take-back our power ! . . .
Criminal minds lack 'depth & wisdom' ... &, Love is the most powerful force in the universe - Thank You C..O..P.. (& Mark) 'Trance Formation Of  America', for your work/books & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to odysee.com (The Truth Always Adds Up), for sharing . . . Get Cathy & Mark's  books  ****  HERE  **** . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment