Sunday, March 10, 2024

'Controlled Opposition' ... isn't fooling Humanity - any longer . . . And, So It Is! . . .


TWC ... Flags ...  - Thank You  A..P.. for your work & 'Love of  Humanity' ... & to BitChute (Amazing Polly), for sharing ... An excerpt:

I present some of the biggest RED FLAGS I see when I look into The Wellness Company and their ever expanding network of affiliates. *** I have no sponsors and take no advertiser money. Click here if you can support my work: https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! ***

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Fool me once, shame on you ... Fool me twice, shame on me!

Insanity: Keep 'Feeding The Beast'  System & Expect Things To Change?  ... Thank You  G..O'D.. & your team, for your work & 'Love of  Humanity' ... & to BitChute (Gemma O'Doherty), for sharing . . . An excerpt:  A very bad dose of Stockholm Syndrome is afflicting those supposedly on our side who continue to prop up the beast system.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mass Formation ... Our Free-Will ... & 'Good-Will' will prevail ... (reposted, from Monday, May 30, 2022)  ... Thank  'You to All' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment