Saturday, August 8, 2026

It's time to 'Rise & Shine' as their I.E. the 'powers not-to-be' ... 'WHACK - A - MOLE' (modus operandi) isn't working, any longer ... And, SO IT IS !




Control  of  the  many  (Humanity)  by the few  ...  isn't working too well, any longer ...

(reposted, from Saturday, September 11, 2021)   Thank  'YOU  TO  ALL' ,   1 Eye's Blog . . .


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Do  You  Have  Any  Heroes ??   I  DO !

And,  'I  SALUTE  THEM' !

(reposted, from Wednesday, December 15, 2021)  Thank  'YOU  TO  ALL' ,  1 Eye's  Blog . . .


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The 'powers not-to-be'  (cowards)  are controlling drones I.E. drone warfare ...

I challenge them, to come out from behind their 'convoluted' computer keyboard(s) ... &  fight with some courage ...

But,  we know 'that ain't gonna happen', in this reality ...  But,  'THE  BRAVE'  ARE  COMING FOR  YOU ! (click here)

Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a Hero | F-4 Phantom

Thank You to  B..T..  for your music &  'Love of  Humanity'  ... & to  YouTube (torino) , for sharing ...

An excerpt :  McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter-bombers of the US Air Force, US Navy, US Marines, and Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm.


Lyrics & Description   (ref : google A.I. search)

"Holding Out for a Hero" is a fast song by Genius sung by Bonnie Tyler. It was released in 1984 for the movie Footloose. The song is about  wanting a strong, fast, and brave man to save the day. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Du-du-du-du
Du-du-du-du
Du-du-du-du
Oh, oh
Where have all the good men gone, and where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, I toss and I turn, and I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life
Du-du-du-du
Du-du-du-du
Du-du-du-du
Oh, oh
Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach, there's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a Superman to sweep me off my feet
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear there is someone somewhere watching me
Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood
(Like a fire in my blood, like a fire in my blood)
(Like a fire in my blood, like a fire in my blood)
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero (hero)
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: John Rich / Sharon Vaughn / Chalee Tennison
Holding Out for a Hero lyrics © Sony/atv Melody, Sharonade Music, Reservoir Media Management (ireland) Limited


No comments:

Post a Comment