Monday, August 31, 2026

If I have to explain it ... You wouldn't understand ... This post is meant for the 'souls' who get it ... And, SO IT IS !



Left Behind  (click here)

Dedicated  to  the  men,  who  unbeknownst, fought  for  'the powers not-to-be' enslavement agenda(s) ...

"I  SALUTE  YOU  ALL!"

Thank You to YouTube (CNY Central), for sharing . . .

An excerpt :  When you step inside an unassuming warehouse in Hyattsville, Maryland, you’re reminded that extraordinary items are sometimes found in unremarkable places.

FULL STORY: https://cnycentral.com/news/nation-wo... _______________ Visit https://www.cnycentral.com/ for the news that matters most to Central New Yorkers. Stay up to date with our social media: Facebook:   / cnycentral   Twitter:   / cnycentral   Instagram:   / cnycentral   WSTM and WSTQ are Syracuse-based stations, NBC and CW Television affiliates, owned and operated by Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair also operates WTVH a CBS affiliate for Syracuse under a JSA/SSA agreement with Granite Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country today.


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Don't  Give  Your  Power  Away (click here) ...  to these 'criminal entities' ...

(reposted, from Wednesday, April 29, 2026)   Thank  'YOU  TO  ALL',   1 Eye's Blog . . .


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Thank  'YOU  MY  FRIEND' (click here) , for  showing 'Humanity', what courage looks like...

I  LOVE  YOU   &  I  SALUTE  YOU !

Thank You to T..S.. for  your work , & 'Love of  Humanity' ... &,  to YouTube (Tory Smith), for sharing ...

An excerpt :  THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT


****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


I  'DO  NOT  CONSENT' (click here)  to 'the powers not-to-be'  Enslavement of  Humanity...

And,    'We Will Win' in the End (click here)

Thank You Dr Len H. - on Spirituality, Water & DNA  . . .


SO  . . .  'DO NOT CONSENT' . . .
to the 'Control Systems' that dictate the narrative on 'Beloved Mother Earth', who are Deceiving Humanity 'Without Our (informed) Consent'.
I encourage Humanity to be your 'Authentic, Sovereign, Multidimensional Self(s)'.. Ask your 'higher self'' (your god-self) for help/direction ... 
Do your own research, discern & integrate information & you will find y(our) truth... Remember to relax & 'fear not' & use  y(our) Intentions Wisely,.. THEY are Powerful Gifts...

(reposted, from Sunday, April 12, 2020)   Thank   'YOU  TO  ALL',  1 Eye's Blog . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment