Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Like A "Ball 'N Chain"

Have you ever experienced a situation, where it seemed like you weren't getting, to the root of the problem; or there was no positive movement on issues of importance i.e. politics and/or health care? I remember a similar feeling, at my "stag (or groomsman's) party" - 37 years ago - the guys attached a "ball & chain" to my ankle; simulating what marriage, would be like. I had a difficult time getting around - and they left it attached, til the next day. Not a great feeling! Anyways, the analogy is similar! In recent "blog posts", you've probably noticed, that one of my interests is "self-healing". This interest, will probably continue into the future; as I haven't seen a lot of ingenuity, in the way of recent cures coming - for the "various" deadly diseases of our time. However, on a daily basis (probably like you), I receive requests in the mail, for (research) donations. The Naturopathic Industry has shown some signs of vitality - but are restricted by government legalities - which supposedly, are in place to protect us! Moving on, on a more positive note, I have had communication with Aeron Goldhardt, of Tesla Energy Lights - and am very interested in what his "lights" can do, for self-healing - and in general adding value to our lives. With "heath care" costs on the rise - all avenues need to be explored. Dr. Claude Swanson, PhD has an excellent commentary on this. Check it out here at "Tesla Energy Lights!"    Site not available    ***  But check them out  HERE  *** . . .

****Disclaimer**** I am NOT a "health care professional". My "blog post" represents, only my personal views, so use your own judgement, when considering these ideas. The thoughts in this post, are intended to add value to your life.

David Byers        

No comments:

Post a Comment