Saturday, April 25, 2020

It’s all a LIE



Above video taken down ... But watch it  ****  HERE  **** - Thank You A..K.. & B..Y.. & odysee.com (Time to wake up), for sharing ... An excerpt: PART 1 -

https://lbry.tv/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/JULY-15-ANDREW-KAUFMAN-INTERVIEW

HighImpactTV channel -
https://lbry.tv/@HighImpactFlix


One thing I have discovered as I've 'awakened' to my truth,.. is that what the 'mainstream & governments' call conspiracies,.. are something that goes against their agenda/mind control (programming) of the masses. This is one of the ways they control us (& our reality), without our 'informed' consent. . . 'We (Humanity) have been duped' . .  Anyways, today was a beautiful day, sunny with a deep blue sky. In the afternoon, I went for a motorcycle ride in 'south western' Ontario, Canada near London, where I live. I always let my consciousness (step back) and observe and feel the ambiance of the ride.. I look around & up & breath in the 'freedom' that encompasses me... I couldn't avoid seeing aircraft high up spraying 'chemtrails' (a conspiracy, that compromises our 'immune system')... Later in the day, while sitting in my back yard,.. the sky was a 'hazy white' - with the sun & blue sky being thwarted... My mind wandered to a 'poem' that I love - High Flight - by John Gillespie Magee Jr (June 9, 1922 - December 11, 1941) . . Thank You, RCAF Video de l'ARC (Cyr Yarnell) for sharing..

 DO NOT CONSENT - Thank You To All - 1 Eye's Blog . . .
FORBIDDEN HEALTH - Thank You To All (BitChute) - 1 Eye's Blog . . .
Dr Andrew Kaufman exposing Covid - Thank You, Dr K & David Icke (BitChute)
This Land is  Y(OUR) Land - Thank You, Pete Seeger . . .
Simple Song Of Freedom - Thank You, Bobby Darin (& Eileen) . .

No comments:

Post a Comment