Friday, May 13, 2022

Are You living this life - & past lives - on a 'prison planet'? . . . Maybe, it's time to 'free-yourself' ... I en-courage you, to 'Wake-Up' & stop giving your energy (your 'uninformed' consent) to their contrived, 'convoluted reality' ... & to their entities (minions) & fear based 'systems of control', that have enslaved Humanity for eons ... It's time to 'free ourselves' & co-create a better reality, that serves ALL of Humanity I.E. The Law of One . . . We can do this! . . . WE ARE THE ONES, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR . . .


The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.


“Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'.”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

My purpose . . . Freeing the 'lost souls  of Tara' . . . Thank You to All ... 1 Eye's Blog . . .

Thank You my friend  _/Morag\_ , for your work & 'Love of Humanity' . . . In my humble opinion, to exit the matrix I.E. this reality construct - we have to 'expand our knowledge'...  &, use our intentions wisely. ... awakening5dhealing.com ... An excerpt:  Upgrades to our Mind Body Soul temple are available. Nature, meditation, self care, rest, movement and 'expansion of knowledge' help us access and activate celestial upgrades. 

Fool me once, shame on you;  Fool me twice, shame on me . . . Look to yourself for answers & don't be 'duped' (as I was, early-on) by channelers, whose job it is, to keep you enslaved I.E. the 'michael-mary turnstile transmission matrix' & other groups, of  'New Age' imposters . . . Remember, to connect with your higher-self (your god-self/your intuition). ... Y(our) answers (your truths) are found within . . .  1 Eye's Blog ...  'Preparing' For Contact . . . Thank You A..D.. & y(our) team of Guardians, for your work & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to odysee.com (Guardian Materials @ stellarprince-33-11), for sharing...  An excerpt from: The MCEO Freedom Teaching, Guardian Materials, www.arhayas.com .

Why Earth is a Prison Planet...  - Thank You Rich for your work, & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to YouTube (Rich2150x), for sharing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment