Saturday, August 26, 2023

Have You Given Your Power Away, To The 'Control System(s)'? ... Are You Being 'Mind Controlled'? ... Will Technology (A.I.) Be Your Master? ... Or, Are You Using Technology's Benefits, To Gather (& integrate) Information ... To 'Enhance One's Advantage' ... & Allow You, To 'Maintain Your Authenticity', Personal Power ... And Thus, To Follow Your path/Purpose, In This Life? . . .


Humanity is counting on You ... I  Wish You All Well,  On Your Journey! . . 

Freedom Is ... 'To Choose' what to do with y(our) technology ... Your choices make You in control ... Thank You R..R.. (TakeBackOurTech.org) & (AbovePhone.com), for your work, & 'Love of  Humanity' & to J..C.. (CorbettReport.com) for your 'great work' ... & ... Thank You to BitChute (The Corbett Report), for sharing ... An excerpt:  Ramiro Romani of TakeBackOurTech.org and AbovePhone.com joins us today to discuss technology: what it is, how it works, and how we can 'make it work for us'.. We discuss how governments and big tech corporations are collaborating to undermine our rights to privacy, free expression and even freedom of travel and how we can remove the Big Brother surveillance and controls from our devices.

**************************************************************************************

Why 'Big Brother' (& their convoluted, 'inorganic' AI),  Can  Never Win . . .

It's time my friends'to think' & use y(our) intentions wisely - Thank You Scottie (ScottiesTech.Info), for your work & 'Love of  Humanity' ... & to YouTube, for sharing ...  An excerpt: Some recent news items - and people's reactions to them - have once again compelled me to foam at the mouth about Big Brother.

Every time one of these "revelations" like the Facebook data breach occurs, everyone gets all fired up... And then many people usually do exactly the wrong thing in response! Sure, the privacy thing is a problem. It's probably going to get worse before it gets better. But here's the thing: YOU help to decide how and when that happens. In any case, the idea of Total Information Awareness and control is completely and hopelessly flawed... More techie tips: https://scottiestech.info

**************************************************************************************

"In the depths of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." - Albert Camus . . .

What the NAA groups don't want their 'Controller minions' to know, is that 'The Guardians', of the 'Free-Will Time Matrices' have initiated a 'Fail Safe'  ref: Voyagers (YouTube) *** Above YouTube video/channel taken down **** , ... but,   watch it *** HERE *** Thank You, to BitChute (Krystal Rap - A Guardian Alliance Resource Portal), for sharing ...  &, the 'Fail Safe' won't allow Earth to be (completely) pulled into their 'fallen' Phantom Matrix system ... They don't want you to know, that WE, the Humans, have been sustaining them with our (life-force) 'energy' that is necessary, to keep them & this (their) reality from imploding, & returning them - & those who 'knowingly & willingly' support & agree to their 'service-to-self' systems & agendas - to 'Source', via space-dust . . . The Guardians call this, 'tough love' . . .

Thank You . . . Fellow Guardian, Louis S. Luzzo, Sr., for your work & 'Love of  Humanity' ...  & to BitChute  (Krystal Rap - A Guardian Alliance Resource Portal)  I  LOVE  YOU ! . . An excerpt: This is an Emerald Order/Guardian Alliance Speaker Channel on behalf of The IAFW – Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds

We Are The Guardians ~
Welcome
~ Krystal Rap with Louis S Luzzo, Sr.: ~~> 👉 🐇👉 www.krystalrap.com
“Whom should I send as a messenger to this people?
Who will go for us?”
I said, “Here am I. Send me.”
Isaiah 6: 8

**************************************************************************************

We Can Do It ! (reposted, from Saturday, March 16, 2019) ... Thank  'You to All' ... 1 Eye . . .

Thank You, 'Beloved Mother Earth' . . . I Love You ! . . .

It's the time to remember,  that   'We  (Humanity) are All in this together'... Thank You, to YouTube (Music Travel Love) & Friends, for sharing ... An excerpt: Music Travel Love performs Stand By Me in Al Ain in Abu Dhabi with their friends!

Lyrics
When the night has comeAnd the land is darkAnd the moon is the only light we'll see
No, I won't be afraidNo I, I won't be afraidJust as long as you standStand by me
So darlin', darlin'Stand by me, oh, won't you stand by meJust as long as you standStand by me
If the sky that we look uponShould tumble and fallAnd the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cryNo I, I won't shed a tearJust as long as you standStand by me
So darlin', darlin'Stand by me, oh, won't you stand by meJust as long as you standStand by me
Whenever you're in trouble, won't you stand by me?Oh, won't you stand by meJust as long as you standStand by me
Oh darlin'Just as long as you standStand by me

No comments:

Post a Comment