Monday, August 7, 2023

Remember, 'WE ARE ALL IN THIS, Together' ! . . . Freeing the 'Lost Souls' of Tara ... We CAN, & are DOing This ... Right Now ! . . .


Haiti ?? ...  Haunted  ...  'Eyes' ... Thank You C..O..P.. (& Mark), for your work/ courage & 'Love of  Humanity' ... An excerpt: Instead, too many of u.s. slept through it all while a criminal faction of Catholic Jesuits and Deep State CIA used Haiti as a petri dish for ever-growing unhindered terror and horrific experimentation. I am aware through my personal experience documented in TRANCE Formation of America, that Clintons and their Deep State/New World Order cohorts had no limits to what they would do in the name of “charities” to run cocaine, heroin, arms, humans, and body parts through Haiti.

I  en-courage All, to check out  Polly's H..T.. videos .... Thank  You Amazing  P...  for your work & 'Love of  Humanity' . . . Support Polly's great work  ****  HERE  **** . . .

And the devil said: 'You may not survive the storm' ... The warrior(s) of light replied:  'I  AM  (you, &  I  are)  THE STORM' . . .  So,   Saddle-Up, my friends ...  'God's Children are not for sale' ... Thank You IGN Movie Trailers & YouTube, for sharing ... An excerpt: Sound of Freedom, based on the incredible true story, shines a light on even the darkest of places. After rescuing a young boy from ruthless child traffickers, a federal agent learns the boy’s sister is still captive and decides to embark on a dangerous mission to save her. With time running out, he quits his job and journeys deep into the Colombian jungle, putting his life on the line to free her from a fate worse than death.

*** Or ***  IS  IT  (simply, the usual)  'Controlled Opposition'? ... Where are the Victims' Voices? ... Thank You R..S.. for  your work  &  'Love of  Humanity'  ...  And, oh yes ... I wonder where the funds raised go? ...  An excerpt: 

Sexual abuse: I never realized how ubiquitous it was throughout the world as a child. And now, with a growing public awareness of sexual abuse & trafficking, I ask myself, where do we go from here?

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And,  I ... 'DO  NOT  CONSENT' ... Thank  'You to All' - 1 Eye's Blog . . .

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I  en'courage'  All  to  'follow your purpose,  & use your intentions wisely' - they are powerful gifts ...  &,  Keep on tryin'  ... with  y(our)  firends . . . R.I.P.  J..C.. & Thank You for your music, & Thank You to YouTube (Good Company Entertainment) for sharing ....  An excerpt: The Joe Cocker Experience (AU)

Recorded Live at The Star, Gold Coast Nov 26th 2022 

Lyrics:

What would you do if I sang out of tune?Would you stand up and walk out on me?Lend me your ears, then I'll sing you a songI will try not to sing out of key, yeah
Oh, baby I get by(By with a little help from my friends)All I need is my buddies(Try with a little help from my friends)I said, I'm gonna get high(High with a little help from my friends)Oh, yeah
What do I do when my love is away?(Does it worry you to be alone?)No, noHow do I feel at the end of the day?(Are you sad 'cause you're on your own?)I tell don't get sad no more
Gonna get by with my friends(Try high with a little help from my friends)Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna try(Try with a little help from my friends)Keep on gettin' high, oh, Lord
I need someone to love(Could it be anybody?)All I need is someoneKnows just where I'm goin', yeahSomebody who knows just what I'll show them, baby
Said, I'm gonna make it with my friends, yeah, yeah(Try with a little help with my friends)Oh, oh,  I'm gonna keep on tryin', yeah(High with a little help from my friends)I'm gonna keep on tryin' now, babe
I'm certain it happens all the time, yeah(What do you see when you turn off the light?)I can't tell you, but it sure feels like mine
Don't you know I'm gonna make it with my friends?(Try with a little help with my friends) I promised myself ... I'll get by ...(High with a little help from my friends)Said, I'm gonna try it with them too hard
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah(Could it be anybody?)Oh, there's gotta be somebodyGoing to be right, I know itSomebody carefree, nowOh, yeah, yeah
Said, I'm gonna get by with my friends(Try with a little help with my friends)Oh, yes, I'm gonna keep tryin', now(High with a little help from my friends)Keep on tryin' with my friends(By with a little help from my friends)
Oh, you'll never gonna stop me anymore(Try with a little help with my friends)I'm gonna keep on tryin', yeah(High with a little help from my friends)I'm gettin' high, I wanna make time, Lord, noGonna get by with my friends, yeahOh, I'm gonna get on byYes, I'm gonna get on by Wanna take 'em all along I wanna take 'em All along with me,  yeah,  yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment