Wednesday, November 10, 2021

12 Children Murdered in Indianapolis



If you haven't figured out what's happening yet; you are part of the problem . . . Time to WAKE-UP . . .
Thank You my friend Tory Smith, for your work & 'Love of Humanity' (& to YouTube, for sharing) . . . The following is about Tory's 'couragous & relentless' work in this life, trying to get the truth out & awaken Humanity to these atrocities, by the entities 'we' willingly give our power (energy) to: Hello My life themes are Healer and Survivor. I love to read DNA and have started a blog readmydna.wordpress.com everything about us is recorded into our DNA. I have been doing Healing sessions for about 20 years now, and Zero Point Energy is what flows through my head, heart, and hands into what I am focused on. I was abducted and witnessed child trafficking and in one incident, I was raped while they murdered 54 children in the same room. I chose to fight the child traffickers and January 2016 was the 49th month. These battles and attacks against me occur everyday and every night. Thank you for your prayers for these children. I get my Information from several different sources- directly from the DNA of people, The Hall of Research, The Hall of Justice, The Hall of Records, and others in Heaven, which is 3 feet up from us.

Angelic Realities Part 3 - Thank You A..D.. for your work/books & 'Love of Humanity', & to odysee.com (ReLoaded.Gnosis) for sharing . . . An excerpt/overview of  Voyagers 1 'The Sleeping Abductees': Ashayana Deane has been personally trained by the Guardian Alliance to bring to Earth the new (but ancient) science of Keylonta-the science of light, sound, subconscious symbol codes and base codes of matter. Volume I of The Voyagers series provides the background you need to understand the true nature of reality and the seriousness of the position that Earth is in at this moment. In this volume you will learn about... - The Administrative levels of the Emerald Order Melchizadek Cloister - The benevolent Guardians and the self-interested Intruders - True human origins and the on-going Hybridization Program - The plight of the Zeta Reticuli, and their plans for Earth - Keylontic Science-the science of dimensional reality - The role of awareness, emotion and intuition - Exercises to raise your frequency and prepare for changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment