Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Symbol for Nature Creatures - teaser



Thank You Chuck Swindoll for your work, & 'Love of Humanity' (& to YouTube, for sharing) . . . An excerpt : 
Today we are going to be looking at a symbol I developed over the course of writing my book. The symbol turned out so well, I decided to make it the logo for my publishing company. I am honored to share with you today some of the meanings behind the symbol in hopes that you also will develop meanings within the symbol that reference to you the deeper aspect of life. The intention of the symbol was not to represent anything about me personally, but to represent the underlying principal that animates us all. In keeping with tradition, the video opens and closes with some wise words from Alan Watts in regards to Nature and our need to fundamentally see Nature as ourselves. Alan’s words are presented with some time lapse photography I captured over the last few years to begin the video, and the video closes with some amazing time lapse sunsets I found on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment