Saturday, June 4, 2022

Once WE (the people) 'real-eyes' we have been 'duped' (for eons)... without our informed consent (through half-truths, lies & deceptions) ... we have to take the initiative ... It's time my friends, to Wake-Up, 'saddle-up' ... & follow your 'soul purpose' . . .


The 'Great Construct' ... Who do you trust?  &  W.H.O. is in control? . . .  I   'DO  NOT  CONSENT'  . . . *** . . .
Thank You my friend Tory Smith (now influencing us, from a 'higher dimension', exponentially), for your work & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to YouTube, for sharing . . . An excerpt: 

"I INTEND I AM INFINITE AWARENESS" "I INTEND I AM INFINITE LOVE" In my query to find out who was telling the NSA what politicians would be the winners of the primary election, I found another species of beings on this planet, the DENEB. I wanted to know who selected the winners, since the winners are all decided in advance. I found that 406 NSA people have a way to enter tje number of votes for the ones selected as the winner. Who is in control of this planet?

BILDERBERG ...  2022  IS  IN  SESSION -  Thank You Dan Dicks (pressfortruth) & your entire team, for your work & 'Love of Humanity' ... & to YouTube,   BitChute,   Rumble Odysee for sharing . . .An excerpt: The global elite (or as I like to call them the powers that ought not be) are currently meeting in Washington DC for the 68th annual Bilderberg conference where some of the world’s most powerful and influential people secretly discuss the fate of the world.
With zero mainstream media coverage this leaves it up to those of us in the field of alternative media to bring you this important world shaping coverage.
In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth covers the 2022 meeting of the Bilderberg Group while looking closely at why the Canadian deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland may be Bilderberg’s pick for the next Prime Minister of Canada! If you appreciate my efforts please consider making a contribution here: SUPPORT: DONATE ➜ https://pressfortruth.ca/donate/

Great ...  (1) Telepathy  . . . . . .  (2)  Synchronicity (for those who are listening)  . . . . . .  &  (3) Teamwork ...  Thank 'You to All,  1 Eye' . . .

'It's Never The Wrong Time' to ...  'Do The Right Thing' . . . Why?  Because, 'whack-a-mole' isn't working too well, anymore ... Thank You to All, 1 Eye's Blog . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment