Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Anti-Corruption is the New Corruption



Censorship ... Above video taken down . . . But watch  ***  HERE  *** Thank You A..P.., for your work & 'Love Of Humanity' ... & to BitChute (Amazing Polly), for sharing . . . An excerpt: I discuss how *G Soros* & Canada (Chrystia Freeland's family in particular) are pivotal to the Globalist takeover of Ukraine.
**I have the BEST audience on the internet! If you would like to send a financial gift please go to my website, https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php** This seems to involve the CIA in its capacity as part of an underground international Intelligence Apparatus which I believe was set up during & after WW2 in Project RUSTY. I also focus on the major role Canadians have played in Ukraine.. There's a lot going on here, so grab a pen. :)
NOTE: the photo I say is of Oleh Havrylyshyn is not him. I put in the wrong file. more... 

The Truth Goes Marching On . . . . 'Connecting The Dots' . . . . .

On Upcoming Canadian  Election ... . Thank You, CTV News . . .
As my favorite Beatle, George Harrison once said: "It doesn't matter who you vote for;... the government always gets in."

Secret Space Programs - Thank You, Ascension Glossary . . .

And don't forget the 'elephant in the room' . ., as well as Corporatocracy  .

Everybody Knows - Thank You, Leonard Cohen . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment