Thursday, January 6, 2022

DARPA/CIA CHILD TRAFFICKING REPORT 27/28 FEB



The truth goes marching on . . .
Thank You my friend, Tory Smith for your work & 'Love of Humanity' . . . (& to YouTube, for sharing) . . . An excerpt: Hello My life themes are Healer and Survivor. I love to read DNA and have started a blog readmydna.wordpress.com ... everything about us is recorded into our DNA. I have been doing Healing sessions for about 20 years now, and Zero Point Energy is what flows through my head, heart, and hands into what I am focused on. I was abducted and witnessed child trafficking and in one incident, I was raped while they murdered 54 children in the same room. 'I chose to fight' the child traffickers and January 2016 was the 49th month. These battles and attacks against me occur everyday and every night. Thank you for your prayers for these children. I get my Information from several different sources- directly from the DNA of people, The Hall of Research, The Hall of Justice, The Hall of Records, and others in Heaven, which is 3 feet up from us.
'Warrior of Light', Tory Smith continues his efforts 'serving Humanity', from the other side of the veil - exponentially . . . Thank You . . .

The 'devil' is in the details ... But, the angels are winning . . .
'Best be Aware'... The powers Not-To-Be are revisiting their Atlantian deceptions & mind-control 'demonic methods', from earlier eons - so, arm yourself with knowledge, because 'knowledge is power' . . . Thank You, Ascension Glossary . . .

'Devine Justice', has been granted, so, Come join the party! . . . Thank You to All - 1 Eye's Blog . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment