Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wisdom of the AGES LTR Powergrid (Last part of Effiyah journey) . . . & . . . Waking-Up . . .



Book burning, is in full swing ... (Above video, conflicts with the 'main stream' narrative) ... 
Waking-Up ... is 'remembering' y(our) 'authentic', sovereign, multidimensional self(s) . . .
Thank You fellow Voyager(s), for your work & 'Love of Humanity', & to YouTube, for sharing . . . An excerpt: I  AM A MEMBER OF THE ETERNAL...I  RECLAIM MY TrhU PLACE IN ETERNITY,... AND THIS...IS...SO...NOW...AND...ALWAYS... ... YES,  I REMEMBER!....I AM THIS!....I AM!

Journey to the Eff-i-Yah... - Thank You scribd.com for sharing . . . Ancient Science of the Shields ... 

**************************************************************************************

Thank You  Emily W - C.., for your work/books  &  'Love of  Humanity', &  to YouTube (S...Yah) ... 
'En-Circled in the Ice Wall'  . . . Some info about Emily: This is Emily Elizabeth Windsor. On the About Page I have five links to free eBooks that might interest you.
I am an Old Lady. I remember a lot ... from long ago IN THIS INCARNATION I was sired by Edward VIII of England eight years after he was driven from power by his NWO brother, George VI And IN MY MEMORIES, I WAS a Dragon BEFORE I was anybody else. And what dragons did THEN was keep the community clean; and what dragons do NOW IS reveal what is true, to keep the community clean. So I come here to vindicate the name of my father and talk about what we are confronting and must indeed confront. MY BOOKS are located here :: http://www.holyconservancy.org/BOOK2ONLY.htm Before my Emily Windsor-Cragg channelI was deplatformed for no reason. I had 2889 subs and was monetized.

**************************************************************************************

'In Times Like These' ... Thank You A..G.., for your music &  'Love of  Humanity' ... & to YouTube (Arlo Guthrie), for sharing ... An excerpt: LOST WORLD TOUR! Arlo Guthrie with The Burns Sisters, Marie, Annie and Jeannie, Abe on keyboards, Bobby Sweet on violin, Jody Lampro on Bass and the incredible Terry a La Berry on drums. Arlo tells a story about the hurricane that hit our place in Florida (very funny) and Katrina that hit New Orleans.
His CD titled "In Times Like These" is with the Kentucky Orchestra all except this song, done solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment