Wednesday, January 5, 2022

🌳 Tree of Eternal Life💦 Kathara Grid . . .



The 'bigger picture' (& what the 'powers not-to-be', don't want you to know).
It's all about 'control of the stargates' in our fifteenth (15) dimensional time matrix, (& then expanding beyond, into other 'universal' time matrices) . . .
Truth has a frequency, that resonates with your heart . . . 
Thank You Æ’૨εφµεɳ૮ყ ∂σεรɳ'Ñ‚ ℓเε  (& A..D.. & K..C..), for your work & 'Love of Humanity' & to YouTube, for sharing . . . 

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice (or often), shame on me ...
Distortions & half-truths, are how the Powers 'not-to-be' have duped Humanity over millennia . . . I en-courage all, to discern inforamation I.E. if the info or perspective is readily available (&/or not 'shadow banned') chances are, it is what the 'controllers' want you to see & believe I.E mind-control . . . However, y(our) answers are found within, not out-side of yourself  I.E. not found, on the 'tel-lies-vision' ... so listen to your heart, & you will find your truth . . . Ashayana's work has been 'shadow banned', but her work/books are found  ***  HERE  *** ...

No comments:

Post a Comment