Saturday, September 24, 2022

Living in this reality, I ask: 'What is your objective?' ... Be mindful - your actions will create a result ... So I en-courage ALL, to be authentic, discern information ... &, don't be a follower . . .


Remember, you are a 'Powerful Being' ... It's time, to 'take back your power' . . .
Awakening the Flame...(Part 2/10) - Thank You A..D..& y(our) Guardian team, for your work & 'Love Of Humanity' ... and to YouTube (The Emerald Covenant), for sharing ... Excerpts: Five Lectures filmed on site during the 3/17-26/2000 Amenti Planetary Shields Expedition to Giza, Egypt and surrounding areas. Lecture-1 3/19/2000- Star-Gates 2000-2017: Orientation to Activating the Giza Complex.

This channel is about the MCEO teachings, and spirutual content of ashayana deane. The Freedom Teachings of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order (MCEO) represent translations of pre-ancient Sacred Science texts that belonged to advanced human races who resided on earth prior to our currently identified historical records. Over the course of history, many aspects of these teachings were lost, distorted or hidden. Their essence, however, remains: the understanding of the intrinsic unity of all life, including the birthright of every living. There is a physics of spiritual identity where spirituality is not just a concept, not just a vague promise of something God once said, but a living promise of energies, the natural way energy and consciousness work within a multidimensional system. Speaker 1: E’Asha Ashayana Arhayas (Known as E'Asha / ashayana deane).

********************************************************************************************

Thank You L..C.. for your music, & to YouTube (LeonardCohen), for sharing ... An excerpt of the lyrics : First We Take Manhattan (Live In London) (Official Video).

They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom For tryin' to change the system from within I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin I'm guided by a signal in the heavens I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin I'd really like to live beside you, baby I love your body and your spirit and your clothes But you see that line there moving through the station? I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment