Saturday, September 10, 2022

What the 'powers not-to-be' have forgotten is that 'We Are One' ... & that We 'intend' to FREE Our (multidimensional) Selves I.E. The Lost Souls of Tara ... And So It Is! . . .


Remember ... We are co-creators of our reality . . . So, use y(our) intentions wisely . . . And So It Is ! Thank You ! . . .
PROCLAIM ... 'Let My People Go'! ... (reposted, from November 29, 2019) ... Thank 'You to All', 1 Eye's Blog . . .

They have just forgotten... that, WE Will Win, in the end (reposted, from June 28, 2022) - Thank 'You to All', 1 Eye's Blog . . .

I  'DO  NOT  CONSENT'  to our en-SLAVE-ment . . . And So It Is ! . . .
I en-courage All, to use y(our) intentions wisely ... 'They are powerful' gifts!

And, I  won't support this 'convoluted & inverted' reality, here . . .
Thank You my friend,  'Meat Loaf' ... 'As long as y(our) prayers are coming true'  ... I won't do that ... &, Thank You to YouTube (Meat Loaf), for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment