Monday, September 5, 2022

Only, when I have accomplised my 'soul's purpose' in this life, am I leaving ... &, not before ... But, the devil said: 'It's a good day to die' ... The 'warrior of light' replied: 'Not today, my friend' ... And So It Is ! . . .



It is only when my soul's purpose has been accomplished, that I will 'happily' go home ... How about you, my friends?
 
I'm going home - Thank You, 'Ten Years After', for your music ... & to YouTube (Cor Lemmers), for sharing  (reposted, from September 15, 2021) ... 1 Eye's Blog . . .
 
There are many 'traitors' among us ... w.h.o. are trying to advance their agenda ... but, not on my watch ! . . .
I  'DO  NOT  CONSENT' . . . (reposted, from July 15, 2019) - 1 Eye's Blog ...

Thank You to All - 1 Eye's Blog (reposted, from April 12, 2020) . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment